We offer a number of clinical lab tests to support your health and well-being
If you are uninsured, have high-deductible insurance, a health savings account (HSA) or flexible spending account (FSA), you'll find that our lab testing services fit well into your budget. And you won't have to wait days or weeks to get in. Our lab tests are both affordable and transparent and you'll know what you have to pay upfront instead of receiving a surprise bill.
If you want a welcoming, clean location where you do not have to expose yourself to others who may be contagious- then our clinic is the place to come.
Most test results are obtained within 24-48 hours.
Our more popular health and wellness tests:
- Lipid Panel (Cholesterol)
- Drug & Alcohol Tests
- Paternity & Other DNA Tests
- Proof of Immunization
- Sexual Health Tests
- Hepatitis B (Surface Antigen)
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Titer
- Varicella-Zoster Virus Titer (VZV)
- Heavy Metals (Includes zinc, lead, chromium, etc.)
- And many others
Mask Fittings: Our clinic performs qualitative mask fittings for a variety of different respirators as required by OSHA and NIOSH. We use 4 different qualitative fit test methods – all of which are accepted by OSHA. They are:
- Isoamyl Acetate – which smells like bananas
- Saccharin – which leaves a sweet taste in the mouth
- Bitrex – which leaves a bitter taste in the mouth
- Stannic Chloride (Irritant Smoke) – which can cause coughing
For pricing or additional information, call us at (419) 517-1027.